Home > data theft, Disaster Recovery Plan > Data protection: What’s your backup plan?

Data protection: What’s your backup plan?

Human error plays a significant role in data loss. It is the culprit in 32 percent of cases, according to recent research. But what about the remaining 68 percent? Hardware malfunction, malware, software corruption and smackdowns dished out by Mother Nature are among the most common causes.

So, a strong data management plan is essential, because disasters will happen. But enterprises can reduce their likelihood, frequency and severity by planning ahead and reacting effectively.

Author: Nicole Smith

Source: http://en.community.dell.com/dell-blogs/enterprise/b/inside-enterprise-it/archive/2011/08/09/data-protection-what-s-your-backup-plan-infographic.aspx

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: